Pay Range: $14-16
Rockhill Pet Clinic, an energetic and unique veterinary clinic, is seeking a full-time Veterinary Technician. This career opportunity requires an exceptionally positive, thorough, and motivated individual with high personal standards and excellent attention to detail.
Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential to the position, and the abilities to multi-task efficiently and handle multiple phone lines are required. The ideal candidate will have excellent report with clients and be able to create a warm and inviting atmosphere in the clinic. Previous veterinary experience and/or RVT license is a plus, but not a requirement.
Applicants must have a four year degree.
In this position at Rockhill, you will:
• -Provide front line client service
• -Assist with patient care in exam rooms, treatment room and surgery
• -Perform inbound and outbound calls
• -Build relationships of trust with our clients and community
• -Communicate effectively with doctors, team members, and clients
We value individuals with:
• -Desire for continued education and professional growth
• -Ability to effectively communicate both to clients and staff
For the right candidate, this position offers an opportunity for personal and professional development, and an atmosphere that encourages and fosters continual learning. If this sounds like the right fit for you, come and join our team!
Compensation Package for full time employees includes competitive wages, health care benefits, retirement benefits, Paid Time Off, and pet care benefits.