We have an immediate need for a full-time, experienced Veterinary Front Office Team Member to join our practice.
The Front Office Team Member will be one who is detail oriented, organized, with strong skills in customer service and a passion for helping animals and the owners who love them.
We are looking for someone with experience managing front office responsibilities in a veterinary practice including check-ins, check-outs, scheduling appointments, answering phones, processing payments and more.
While managing Front Office responsibilities, this person will also:
– Create a welcoming experience for anyone coming into our office
– Possess a talent for solving challenges, creating an environment of ease and communication
– Serve as an advocate to ensure an optimal experience in all aspects of client and patient care
– Represent our practice; has a professional appearance, is compassionate, and communicates effectively
– Work well independently and with others
– Reliable and organized, someone that puts structures in to achieve personal and group goals.
Salary dependent on experience; health insurance, vacation and sick days are provided to full-time employees. Send cover letter and resume.
Must have Veterinary Clinic and Office Management experience.
**** Absolutely must be proficient in ImproMed Software. Bilingual preferred. ****