Care Animal Hospital is a state-of-the-art clinic in Pleasant Prairie seeking self-motivated, positive, and energetic office coordinators for full-time positions. We are a progressive, 7 doctor AAHA hospital specializing in small animals and exotics. Our new hospital was designed from suggestions from our employees. Every detail was considered to help you help the patient! We provide a wide range of services including an on-site laboratory, direct digital radiography, ultrasound suite, innovative dental suite, two large surgical suites, and a large rehabilitation room with an underwater treadmill, just to name a few. We are paper-light, digital, and striving to be Fear Free Certified.
The office coordinator plays an important role in the overall health of the pet.
• Encompass strong technical skills and polished customer service to complement our high-quality medicine.
• Ability to respond to the needs of every client, while coordinating with other team members on how to properly execute the appointment
• Knowledge of current technology including phone system, database management, client communication software, and IPOD texting.
• Educate clients about vaccine schedules and parasite prevention
• Organization skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Strong teamwork values
• Candidates must have open availability 7 days a week
Benefits include: competitive pay, health insurance, vacation, CE allowance, paid holiday, sick, and personal time, Simple IRA plan, staff pet discounts, uniforms, and more. Come join our growing team and find out why Care Animal Hospital is the best of Kenosha!
Email resumes to: Maritza.firstname.lastname@example.org