FULL TIME position available for an EXPERIENCED, LICENSED, Registered Veterinary Technician (RVT) for a very busy small animal hospital in Lake Elsinore.
Want to put your RVT skills to use? Interested in learning/utilizing alternative therapies in pets? Come work for a hospital that relies heavily on its RVTs.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Solid IV Catheter/Blood Draw Skills
• Experience with Running Lab Equipment
• Digital Radiology Experience
• Surgical Prep/Anesthesia Monitoring
• Anesthetic Induction/Intubation Experience
• Knowledge in Dental Prophy and Extraction Techniques
• Suture Skills a Plus (Ear Hematomas, etc)
• Drug Knowledge & Correct Dosing Ability
• Client Education Skills
• Cornerstone Knowledge a Plus
• Reliable, Trustworthy and Available on Saturdays
• Current License
If you are looking for a fun group to work with, and want to put your RVT training to use, consider applying for a position at our hospital. Mountainview has always taken great pride in the experience level, training and technical abilities of our RVTs–come be one of them!
Compensation depends on experience and skill set. FT employees enjoy paid vacation, ability to participate in group medical/dental/vision insurance plan and receive a generous personal pet discount.
Local applicants may drop off resume in person at:
151 Diamond Dr, Lake Elsinore