We are currently looking for a Part or Full Time Associate Veterinarian who is open to an Integrative Practice. Full time doctors pay are offered based on experience, will be Salary ($70,000 and Up) then go to ProSalas their client base grows( will be reviewed at 6 months and 1 year).Candidates interested in part-time positions will be paid a flat salary.
1. Employer will pay half of the Employee’s social security taxation (7.5% of employee’s gross salary).
2. Employer will pay worker’s compensation insurance.
3. Employer will pay AVMA small animal liability and malpractice insurance.
4. Employer will pay Employee’s AVMA and AATCVM membership dues.
5. Employer will pay DEA and Florida licensing fees.
6. Employer will pay a continuing education allowance up to$3,000/2 years and Forty (40) hours paid time off/2 years.
7. Employer will pay a $200/year professional clothing allowance.
8. Employer will contribute fifty (50) percent of employee’s individual general health insurance plan through Humana, including Optical and Dental
9. Employer will compensate for 10 days of time off(vacation/sick) based on pay.
10. Employer will pay for 7 Holidays ( New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day) and pay for the 2 half days of the day before Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve at employees current rate.
11. Saturday and Sunday off
12. Aflac Accident Insurance, additional insurance available
13. $60 per month allowance for Embrace Pet Insurance
14. $60 Towards Cell phone plan or a company provided plan
15. Discounted pet care as outlined in the employee handbook.
Our hospital hours are Monday thru Friday, and are open late Wednesday and Thursday, until 8 PM. We believe in educating the client to give optimal care for their pet and to satisfy the client completely when they visit. We run an open book practice so team members and doctors know where they and the practice stand at all times. We offer an online store so the veterinarians duty is to provide medical care not have to sell products to the clients, the staff will input YOUR recommendations into the clients care cabinet. The Associate Veterinarian will never have to work any weekend hours or after hour emergencies.
Our equipment includes an IDEXX Lasercyte, Class IV laser,digital radiography, and digital dental radiography. The hospital is working on its Fear Free Initiative and hopes to be certified by the end of Summer.
As an Associate Veterinarian will be responsible for:
* Seeing patients for wellness exams
* Scheduling dental and internal surgeries
* Educating clients on pet care
* Keeping detailed medical records
* Be open to new ideas
We ask that interested parties email resumes and please mark to the attention of Linda Register, DVM, CVA. If you have continuing questions and prefer to speak via telephone, please call the EWAH office at 813.948.6534 to speak with our Administrator Dennis Costantino