We are a small animal clinic in Fort Thomas, Ky, just minutes from downtown Cincinnati.
We are seeking a full time registered veterinary technician for 35-40 hours per week, some weekends and holidays required.
We are looking for applicants who are friendly, outgoing, great multi-taskers, detail oriented, highly professional in appearance and attitude, visibly enjoy working with animals and their owners, strong communication skills, flexible, reliable, and have a strong work ethic.
We offer great benefits and competitive pay with an average salary of $30,000/year.
Some of the main duties include but are not limited to:
· Appropriate patient restraint and handling
· Administering medications by mouth, subcutaneous, intramuscular, and intravenous routes
· Client education
· Filling in for reception as needed, answering phones
· Filling prescriptions
· Obtaining vitals and collecting information from clients for appointments
· Running labs such as urinalysis, fecal tests, etc.
· Anesthetic dose calculations and all anesthetic protocols such as monitoring for surgery/dental procedures, IV catheterization, drug administration, and intubation
· Assisting veterinarians as needed
· Complete dental prophylaxis and dental charting skills
If interested, please submit resumes to Stacey Powell via email or fax. Please attach references.