Do you love animals and have always wanted a career in the veterinary field? Care Animal Hospital is looking for team members that are self-motivated, detailed, and have good communication skills for a veterinary assistant position. We will train if you are motivated to learn! Every detail of our new facility was considered to help you help the patient. Our veterinary team works together to provide the best care for the pet. We provide a wide range of services including an on-site laboratory, direct digital radiography, ultrasound suite, innovative dental suite, two large surgical suites, and a large rehabilitation room with an underwater treadmill, just to name a few. We are AAHA certified, paper-light, digital, and striving to be Fear Free Certified.
The veterinary assistant provides a key role in providing medical care to the pet.
• Encompass strong technical skills and polished customer service to complement our high-quality medicine
• Ability to respond to the needs of every client, while coordinating with other team members on how to properly execute the appointment
• Knowledge of current technology including database management, client communication software, on-line pharmacy, and IPOD texting.
• Educate clients about vaccine schedules, parasite prevention, and medical procedures
• Understand medical terminology and take appropriate patient history
• Strong teamwork values
• Candidates must have open availability 7 days a week
Benefits include: competitive pay, health insurance, vacation, CE allowance, paid sick, holiday, and personal time, Simple IRA plan, staff pet discounts, uniforms, and more. Come join our growing team and find out why Care Animal Hospital is the best of Kenosha!