Are you PASSIONATE about being a Veterinary Technician?! We are the hospital team that you have been looking for! We are looking for an AWESOME Vet Tech that wants to EXCEL and reach their personal and professional goals!
Pinnacle Peak Animal Hospital has been voted the Best Vet Clinic in North Scottsdale! We are an AAHA-accredited hospital located in North Scottsdale, Arizona. We take pride in our dedication to the highest possible standards of veterinary medicine, patient care, and client service. We have an exceptional team that supports each other and the clients’ and patients’ needs.
· Candidates should be an EXCELLENT and experienced Veterinary Technician or CVT!
· Read and qualify for the responsibilities and requirements listed below
· Submit a cover letter AND resume to email@example.com.
· Complete the online assessment when prompted
Veterinary Technician Responsibilities include:
· Providing MEMORABLE client service and PERSONALIZED patient care
· Taking care of all aspects in the exam room (obtaining history, TPR, client communication)
· Completing blood draws and in-hospital or reference lab diagnostic testing
· Competency in routine nursing care & treatments including IV fluid administration, medication administration, and wound management
· Appropriately setting up, monitoring general anesthesia, and assisting with various surgeries
· Preparing medications and client instructions
· Performing toe nail trims and anal gland expressions
· Facility maintenance (kennels, floors, trash, restrooms, laundry, etc.)
· MOTIVATED to achieve great things!
Education & Experience:
· Required: 1+ years of Vet Tech experience in a veterinary facility
· Required: High School graduate or equivalent
· Preferred: Technician Certification (CVT)
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
FLEXIBLE to work schedule 11:00 am to 8:00 pm 4 days a week and Saturdays only a 1/2 day, Closed Sundays, and rotation Saturday/Sunday kennel shifts
· GREAT computer skills including a veterinary practice management software
· DETAILED communication & client service skills
· AWESOME positive attitude and enjoys teamwork
· Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and climb; as well as lift, carry, move up to 50 pounds
Excellent benefits include:
· Outstanding medical, dental, and vision insurance
· Great vacation PTO & holiday pay
· Employee pet discount program for your pets
· Scrub uniforms provided
· Continuing education allowance
· 401K with company matching
· Team bonus program