Submit Your Jobs Via XML Feed
Does your practice or organization have multiple job vacancies? Include your jobs via our XML feed.
Employers who would like to submit jobs via XML feed must purchase a XML job package below. Custom packages available.
- All jobs must be for veterinary positions (veterinarian, veterinary technician, pet groomer, animal care attendant, etc).
- All jobs must be posted for a location within the United States.
- All jobs must have been posted directly to your website or ATS.
- Jobs reposted from other sites must be excluded from the feed.
- Each job in the feed must include a link to the job description
- URLs you provide must be permanent links directly to the job description.
- Pop-ups and other obstructions in the user’s path are forbidden.
- You must NOT require the user to log in to view the job description.
- You must NOT include expired or closed jobs in your XML feed.
- Quality controls must be in place (No pyramid schemes, MLM, scams, etc.).
- VetMed Careers may reject individual jobs or the entire feed at our sole discretion.
- Feed Format: We prefer XML files in the XML Format. Please contact us to see if we can take your XML feed as is.
- Required Fields: Job Title, Company Name, Detail Page URL, City, State, Zip Code